Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
Adress: Ruukinmestarintie 12, 02330 Espoo
Tel. +358 400 446 264
Company ID (Y-tunnus): 1383077-5
The customer adheres to the following terms and conditions, when purchasing products or services in or through jaskepuu.fi and/or other Jäskepuu web services.
- The prices shown in jaskepuu.fi webshop are with Finnish VAT (24 %).
- Jäskepuu sells products and services to customers of legal age (18+ in Finland) and to companies and businesses.
- Jäskepuu reserves the right to price changes.
- The customer is responsible for the validity of their given personal and other information.
- Jäskepuu reserves the right for changes in terms of delivery. The customer must get acquainted with the prevailing terms of delivery prior to making a purchase.
- If a complaint is to be made, this has to be done as soon as possible after the topic for the complaint has emerged.
- If a satisfactory conclusion to the complaint can not be reached or a refund claim is presented, the written complaint has to be sent by the customer within one month of receiving the original order or service.
- The merchant will process the complaint with utmost urgency and in no longer time period than one month from receiving the written complaint.
- If the customer and the merchant can not reach a common understanding in the complaint process, the customer may seek handling the argument in the Finnish Consumer Disputes Board (kuluttajariitalautakunta).
Terms of delivery
Business deal conditions
- A binding business deal between the customer and the merchant and concerning the purchase of a product or a service is generated, when the order made by the customer has been confirmed by the merchant and a order/payment confirmation has been delivered by the merchant to the customer via e-mail.
Cancellations and return of goods
- As stated in the Finnish consumer protection law, the goods purchased from jaskepuu.fi and/or Jäskepuu web services are granted a right to be returned within 14 days after the purchase.
- The return right only applies, if the returned product is in its original state and condition. This also applies to the product package.
- For more detailed return instructions please contact the merchant.
- The return right does not apply to personified products, such as products with individual carving or branding.
- The customer is responsible for the expenses concerning the return of the product.
- The merchant adheres to the guarantees determined by the manufacturer or the importer of the purchased product.
Delivery of purchased products
- The delivery expenses include postal and packaging costs. Once you've selected the means of payment in the shopping cart, the delivery expenses are presented.
Terms of payment
- The merchant adheres to trustworthy and secure payment broking services.
- The merchant does not at any stage of the payment process save bank account infos or credit/debit card number or infos.
- The customer adheres to comply with the rules, terms and conditions concerning the chosen method of payment.
- If the customer fails to successfully finish the payment process when making the purchase, the merchant will not further process the purchase and the order.
Payment with an invoice
- The invoice is to be paid latest on the due date stated in the invoice.
- Payments made after the due date stated in the invoice lead to additional delay costs.
- If the invoice has been paid by using the information in the invoice after the due date stated in the invoice, the additional delay costs will be invoiced separately.